Discover The Benefits Of Mango Butter For Skin Health
Most people are amazed when they read how versatile mango butter is. Not only can it be used as a healthy alternative in cooking, but there are also significant benefits in using mango butter for skin health.
Once you have read about all of the key benefits, and tried mango butter on your skin, then like me you will hopefully come to the conclusion that mango butter is something of a natural miracle.
Mango Butter Can Rejuvenate And Maintain Your Skin
Mango butter is a smooth natural plant butter that melts on skin contact. This makes it ideal for nourishing skin, something that has been known centuries, since it was first cultivated in India and south-east Asia.
The key skin benefits of mango butter derive from the fact that it contains an unusually high amount of nutrients and antioxidants:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Palmitic acid
- Arachidic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Stearic acid
Because of its richness, and how it sinks into the skin at body temperature, it is incredibly moisturizing and can hydrate your skin, plumping it and preventing dry, itchy and tight skin.
Because of its richness in nourishing fatty acids, mango butter is also great for smoothing the skin, minimizing fine lines and fighting off the onset of wrinkles.
Because it contains a high Linoleic and Oleic acid content, it's also excellent for maintaining the skin's natural elasticity.
On top of that, it contains vitamin C which has been proven to boost collagen production. Collagen is a protein that helps human skin to stay soft and smooth.
Use Mango Butter On Damanged Skin To Soothe And Heal It
As well as helping to maintain healthy skin, mango butter has amazing healing properties which can help to soothe and repair damaged and irritated skin.
- Scars and stretch marks can be minimized by regularly applying mango butter directly to them.
- Mango butter is excellent for soothing insect bites. It can minimize itching, reduce inflammation and help with healing.
On top of that, mango butter used on the skin can have anti-inflammatory results. In combination with its ability to gently moisturize dry, itchy and red skin, it's great for skin conditions as well. Many sufferers of eczema and psoriasis have found relief using this natural butter.
Because of these properties it can also be great for relieving the effects of sunburn as well. And at the other end of that process, it has a natural ability to resist UV rays, which means it can also help to stop you getting sunburn in the first place.
Mango Butter Can Truly Be You Skin Hero!
So as you can see, mango butter the skin use has some amazing properties due to its natural composition.
But don't just take my word for it. Studies have been conducted which back up the anecdotal evidence over centuries from people who have used mango butter on their skin.
One final benefit is that some people can be allergic to shea or cocoa butter, but very few people get allergic reactions from mango butter. It's low allergy and irritation potential make it an ideal alternative, considering its benefits and similar properties.
You should always look out for 100% pure mango butter with no additives or processing, this will make sure that you further minimize any chance of problems using it.
- BUYING AN ANCIENT HEALTH REMEDIES AUTHENTIC RAW MANGO BUTTER 1 LB BLOCK is the healthiest and most affordable 'All Natural' alternative to chemically refined, over the counter Body Butters used in treating Acne, Anti Aging, Dry, Itchy Skin, Chapped Lips, Frostbite, Psoriasis, Rashes, Stretch Marks, Sunburn and more.
- FREE 8 X 8 QUALITY 2 ML ZIP LOCK STORAGE BAG INCLUDED WITH EACH PURCHASE. ALL NATURAL EMOLLIENT, RICH, CREAMY, NON- GREASY, VEGAN AND READY TO USE for topical body use or rich ingredient base for homemade 'Do It Yourself' body butter recipes. Ideal for Baby Care Products, Homemade Body Butters, Organic Skin Creams, Massage Lotions, Skin & Hair Moisturizing and Soap Making.
- MANGO FRUIT TREES ORIGINATED IN THE INDO-BURMESE AREA OVER 5000 YEARS AGO...Mughal Emperor, Akbar, the Great, of India planted 100,000 Mango Trees in eastern India during his reign. Not only considered an Imperial Fruit in India, the seed kernels are converted into Mango Butter, a major skin Emollient known in today's cosmetic industry.
- DIRECT FROM ANCIENT HEALTH REMEDIES , ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER OF THE POPULAR 1 LB BODY BUTTER BLOCK IN KRAFT BAGS ON AMAZON. Easy to measure and sealed twice in a high quality Kraft Foil bag to preserve maximum healing benefits. We continue to revolutionize contributions to the organic skincare industry with years of research and consumer friendly packaging solutions.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED PROVIDING FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT FOR FAMILIES IN INDIA- Mango Kernel Seeds are collected fair trade from local farmers and tribes providing economical sustainability in poor agricultural communities.
So if you are struggling with skin problems, or just want healthier, smoother and younger looking skin, then good quality, all natural mango butter is definitely a low-cost, low risk option to try. Let us know your experiences in the comment section!